Friday, January 07, 2011

Away For A Few Days

For the 7 loyal (maybe more like "occasional") followers of this blog, I thought I would post up saying that I don't expect to be posting anything for the next week, not that I'm in the habit of posting incredibly frequently anyways.

I'm in the air over Texas as I write this, on my way to Fresno to visit with one or two of my good friends that were on my team in AmeriCorps NCCC last year. I will then be flying to Reno, Nevada, where I will take a bus to a tiny school in the middle of a high desert called Deep Springs. I will be spending a few days there touring the school and being interviewed. I'm hoping to be accepted, but it's a very competitive group of 45 young men, of which only about 13 will be admitted.

Sorry for not having any pictures. I don't like reading blog posts without pictures. Unfortunately, the in flight wifi doesn't seem to want to let me upload pictures. Se la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment